THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 23 Juni 2010

memories of birthday part1

Well, maybe it sounds so crazy when I decided to write this entry with so many pictures in it. I love to memory, I love to some time open a box and see what I have done so far. I love to save everything that reminds me about the past. I love to memory anything that makes me happy or even sad. Sometimes I want to turn time back and enjoying the time with my friends, in elementary school, when they gave me a necklace from milk’s straws because we used to be got a pack of milk from school, and sometimes I drank two packs of milk. At May 22nd 2000 something, I forget, they made a simple but unforgettable necklace for me. Although, I were too often to fight with my classmate, we cried together, we mocked each other, we hit and kicked each other, reminding it makes me missing that time. So fun, so memorable, totally unforgettable.


Then I had to say goodbye with them, continue up my live, and I was accepted in one of the favorite schools in my town. I met so many friends after all. Although I can not deny that I hate to memory the time when I was in junior high school. But, it is a part of my life, anyway. I have to find out the beautiful part instead of remembering the worse part of my junior high school time. At least, when I was 13 years old, that I though it was the worst and the most unlucky age for my live, I got some presents from my lovely friends. Do you remember these letters, my junior high school’s friends??? I hope so. I still even save them properly in my box.

0 komentar: