THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 24 Juni 2010

memories of birthday part2







I got some letters and presents when I was in second grade of junior high school. These are them!!
I guess that there are some letters more, but I could not find them everywhere. I am so sorry to say that.




When I was 15 years old or when I was in the third grade of junior high school, I got some letters, but I can not publish all of them, because, ya, I have to admit again that there are some that are lost.
Do you know, at that time, I got the first present from my bestfriend, uma. And after I found out her letters, I’ve just realized that she wrote so many letters for me. She gave me some advices, poetry, and short story, too. It sounds so funny for me. Thank you for one of my best friends, uma. Check these out!! I just publish some of her letters. Because I am sure that if I published all the letters, it would spend much space. ;p

0 komentar: